[WWYC] CW Fieldday this weekend

Stefan v. Baltz dl1iao at dl1iao.com
Fri Jun 6 04:28:15 EDT 2003

Just a short note, that DF0WA/p will be trying to give long-time Fieldday winners DL0CS/p some competition in this weekend´s IARU Region 1 CW Fieldday.  The race will take place from Sat 15z to Sun 15z, CW, 10-160m.  I just learnt that a "Russian WRTC" will be sharing the first 6 hours with the Fieldday, with more than 20 UA9 stations competing!

Manfred DJ5MW (ex DL2MEH) and Chris DL1MGB will be main operators, with me helping out.

There will be 3 differently sized towers holding up a KT34XA, A3S, Loops and Dipoles at Manfred´s mountain-top - if all goes well.

Enjoy,

Stefan, DL1IAO

[ ]  Stefan v. Baltz, DL1IAO
[ ]  E-mail:  DL1IAO at contesting.com