[WWYC] Anyone want to go to VP5?

ke9r at ke9r.com ke9r at ke9r.com
Fri Jun 27 20:08:26 EDT 2003

I emailed Kyle and he said:

"... a $500.00 deposit will be needed plus you will be responsible for
your air-fare and any additions expenses on VP5. The expense paid trip
is for someone that would not normally be able to go."

Am not positive what he means by expense paid trip is for someone not
normally able to go. Defintely don't have the money for $500 + Airfare
to VP5. :(

Perhaps I should be praticing my CW at home for CQWW for a few years
anyway.

GL all for FD!

73 Greg/KE9R