[WWYC] Using CT in RDXC

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Mar 12 21:05:53 EST 2003

Hey folks, today was doing some research on what software I'll use in RDXC.

The next lines are only for those intending to use CT v9.79 or later! If you
intent to use CT and have no later version GET IT!

The best way by my opinion to do it is in WRTC contest mode.
It will:
1. show DX window by DXCC+HQ (HQ=Russian Oblast)
2. show needed mult when one is needed
3. show list of worked DXCCs and all things related to Mults

So with this you can use cluster/bandmaps/radiocontrol directly in same
software which UA1AAF's for example cant. The only so called problem (if you
ask me) is that when somebody gives you number over 90 you cant log the qso,
but in this case I put the number in the note (ALT+N) and later add it to
the log, it usually takes 15-20 minutes to do that after the contest is
over.

Of course you also wont have the score correct but you actually dont need
one as russians will count your score themselves.
However, an easy way to count your score:
Get the number of UA2/UA/UA9 worked and multiply with 10
+ Get the number of DX worked and multiply with 5
+ Get the number of EU worked and multiply with 3
+ Get the number of own DXCC and multiply with 2

All that mutyplied with number of DXCC+HQs(Oblasts) = your score

You can find this infos in yourlog.con, yourlog.cty and yourlog.sum files
within few secounds after you type the WRITELOG command!

Hopefully I helped someone!

73 es CUL,
Hrle - 9A6XX