[WWYC] An idea

Franki at ON5ZO.be franki at on5zo.be
Fri May 2 18:08:54 EDT 2003

I think this is a good idea, we can use some exposure to 'spread the word', and more important: this could be fun for ourselves!
But I would go for a 24/48hr Mixed Mode event; there are already a big deal of activities (contests, fieldday etc) so that would add another two days/weekends.

If there is enough interest, we should also plan this carefully to avoid overlapping with student activities. Maybe somewhere in Summer?
What about duration? Rules? Serial + member number? Mults?

Other enthousiasts to this idea???

- Franki ON5ZO