[WWYC] Java applet help

danny clapp m0gmt at postmaster.co.uk
Thu May 22 20:05:01 EDT 2003

Hello Gentlemen,

I have a problem with setting up an on-line log checker on a webpage.  I have tried to use different methods of setting one up, all to no avail.

Does anyone have any experience with setting up an on-line log checker?  Has anyone ever made one, and would be a able to assist me with this?

I don't mind which type of log checker I use, G4ZFE's page seems to be broken.  So if you have any idea's, suggestions etc..  Please contact me.

Many Thanks, 73.

Danny. M0GMT.

In which American state is Cape Canaveral, a launching site for space travel?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=178