[WWYC] HSC contest

danny clapp m0gmt at postmaster.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 16:52:38 EST 2003

Hello all,

I know that we have some members of WWYC who are also HSC (High speed club) members as well.  Just to remind you that the HSC contest can be entered by HSC members and non HSC members alike.

It takes place tommorow 2nd November (Sunday).

It is a fun contest, and there are different sections etc...
Please have a look at www.sk3bg.se/contest for rules and more information.  You can also visit the HSC homepage at www.hsc.de.cx  It has English version there as well.

It is also a nice way for members to get to know your callsign if you are thinking of applying for membership.

Good luck,

Danny. M0GMT. hsc 1802.