[WWYC] [CCF] The 9th International Contest / DX meeting in FINLAND, on 16-18th January, 2004 (fwd)

Patrik Willför h78267 at UWasa.fi
Wed Nov 5 18:01:40 EST 2003

This came to my mailbox, and didn't see the wwyc list in the "to" part, so
enjoy, and hope to see you in Finland .)

cheers
Patrik, oh6gdx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:18:00 +0200
From: Timo Klimoff <timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net>
To: TOEC <toec at contesting.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest at contesting.com>,
     WRTC2002/reflector <wrtc2002 at ne.nal.go.jp>,
     CCF Postituslista <ccf at contesting.com>
Subject: [CCF] The 9th International Contest / DX meeting in FINLAND,
     on 16-18th January, 2004

* The 9th International Contest / DX meeting in FINLAND, on 16-18th January,
2004! *

Dear fellow Contesters / DXers!

Contest Club Finland (CCF) gladly once again calls all the contesters /
DXers around the whole contesting / DXing world to come and join the
great contesting / DXing company and atmosphere in the CCF's 9th annual
Contest / DX meeting, held on 16-18th January, 2004.

Please *BOOK NOW* the third weekend of January 2004, the weekend
just before CQ 160m CW, for visiting this  great and unforgettable
contest / DX event!

Interesting contesting / DXing related presentations are to be included to
the agenda.

Just DON'T MISS this meeting!

Come and enjoy the great contest / DX related presentations by world top
class contesters / DXers, not to mention the excellent rag-chewing
company of all the fellows so familiar to you from all those big
pile-ups!   In the previous meetings we have had already 40+ foreign
visitors
from CT, DL, ES, G, HA, JA, LA, OZ, UA, SM, W, YL and ZS etc., not to forget
the 100+ OH/OH0 contesters / DXers!

The meeting starts with an enjoyable "gettogether" on Friday evening.
Saturday will be our day of presentations, and when
Saturday evening arrives - it's "party time"! Sunday is more or less
the day of getting back home, but we try to arrange e.g. some local
sight-seeing tours for those with less tight time-schedules.

Please also inform mr Pasi Luoma-aho OH2IW (OH6UM) of your coming e-mail:
oh2iw at oh2u.com ,
tel.+358-400-436543 (mobile).

More information coming soon to CCF Web site:
http://www.qsl.net/ccf

73 & CU in FINLAND, on 16-18th January, 2004!

Contest Club Finland (CCF)

****** NOTE:  If you happen to have some contest related stories or
presentations that you would like to share with the audience, let us
know! The agenda is still forming. ******

** PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION ** to your fellow contesters / DXers
via e-mail, www-pages, packet, bulletins, newsletters, magazines, qsos,
"eye-ball", etc.