[WWYC] CQWW CW Teams

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Nov 12 11:07:53 EST 2003

Only 16 days to go and I'm pretty sure most of you have a general idea about
your activity in CQWW CW.

Unfortunatly I will miss biggest part of it since I have an exam 3 days
after the contest and will probably play as 9A8MM. This will be first usage
of this call and should be pretty funny. We will do kind a M/S thing for fun
for few hours...if you get a call from 9A6XX or 9A7P dont surprise as I'll
give points out that way too :-) Freaking out is possible and if I get
freaked out just before the contest it's not out of option I'll be going for
SOAB LP / 48 hours.

Anyways... drop an email if you're doing single operator operation and want
to be a part of some team.....

.......do I have to repeat the difference between Club & Team competition?

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX