[WWYC] Re: NY6W & 9A6XX Hmmmmmm.

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Nov 20 20:34:27 EST 2003

hehe thanks for the info Greg, it was nice to read about it as soon as it
was granted.

Unfortunatly working outside the US area is impossible for me since I'm not
US citizen (so find me a girl to marry in states..hehe)...

Good thing remains I can borrow the callsign to anyone, so if someone wants
to operate as NY6W (it's pretty nice for CW) just drop me an email :-)

BTW I got only 11 responds on CQWW CW Teams, since many of you is working in
some multi operations. So if anyone up there is a single op and is not in a
team already let me know.
For now our striking team is CQ0T, OZ1AA, TK9A, DU1/LA6FJA (maybe DX0M) &
N4YDU.
Also there will be good WWYC SO40m HP battle: M4K, 9A4D & LY7Z (Andy will be
operating from bed but using 3 element full size and 4 element KLM..huh)

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX