[WWYC] CQWW CW Plans

Lutty Philippe lx2aj at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 16:03:53 EST 2003

Hello,

we (DL4SDX, DL4SDW,DL5SEJ, DL8SCG and myself) will be active as LX7I M/S:

Equipment :
Main : FT-1000 MARk 5, ALPHA 99(1KW)
Multi : FT-990, DX 2 (1KW)

Antennas:
Main :
10-20M: FB-33 at 12m
20M: 4el @26m
40M: 2el @30m
80M: 4-Square
160: Dipol
Multi:
10-20M: LP5 at 10m
40-160M: V80

Please call us on as many bands as possible, QSL is ok via the bureau (we
made new ones with a beautiful picture of the new contest site)

cu in the contest
Philippe LX2AJ/LX7I
www.qsl.net/lx2aj