[WWYC] ] CQWW CW Plans

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Mon Nov 24 17:00:32 EST 2003

Hi lids,

I'll probably be SOAB HP from our clubstation (Tribander, Dipoles at 25m,
TS850 + TL922) and I'll try to stay awake 48 hours..
Unfortunately my Friday-schedule starts at 07:30 with a Math lecture and
ends at 16:20 (physics class), so there won't be much time to relax ..
usually I feel dead after that, so I wonder if I can do another another 55
hours then!

73, Fabian Dj1YFK

  Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK                                 fk / at / diolog.de
  Gutzkowstr. 29/267           http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~s8084100/
  01069 Dresden                                            ICQ: 169955833
  *  HAM-Radio   *  CW   *   AVRs   *   LaTeX   *    Physics   *   EE   *