[WWYC] EU Sprint

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Oct 6 21:44:10 EDT 2003

I know the feeling when I tryed to work NA Sprint... worst thing was that I
even heard something but never good enough to make a QSO... please try CW
part.. usually we work some USA that shows up... you could bump in.. CW is
much easier!
Also invitation for USA youngies to show up and try to work us!

Hrle - 9A6XX