[WWYC] EU Sprint CW 9A7P(9A6XX) LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sun Oct 12 14:53:07 EDT 2003

Thanks to 20 WWYC QSOs! Not 10% but as I crossed 200 QSOs I'm not angry
:-)))
It was nice giving name LID.... it really fits me.

Now people! We have 3 teams for CQWW SSB already but we can do at least 3
more.
ON4CCP gave me an idea of making Die Hard team as well. The team is for
those that use the shitiest equipment and try to do something!

Sorry to miss LY2TA ! This will be bad kick for our #1 Team!
At the moment we have CQ0T, MJ2Z and OZ1AA and maybe OH0Z in our Lid #1
Team. Anyone else doing serious SOAB HP or LP effort (over 2M pts
expected)??????

Hrle - 9A6XX

-------- eu sprint copy from 3830 -------

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   41     0:50
   40:   86     1:40
   20:   74     1:30
---------------------
Total:  201   Total Score = 201

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

2x TS440S (100W) + wires

Finnaly 200 QSOs with this small setup.
Had problems with RFI and seems like Windows didnt handle it really well.
QSOs 115 and 118 are gone (I arrived at QSO #203).

Hour1: 53
Hour2: 42 (Windows problems)
Hour3: 57
Hour4: 48

Nice to know I can go lot better!
Activity improving from Sprint to Sprint.

Thanks to all that QSYed on my request.

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle