[WWYC] WAE SSB claimed scores are out!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Oct 17 14:19:06 EDT 2003

Hey guys and girls,

WAE SSB claimed scores can be read on:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcw3s.htm

My compliments to LX7I #8 in Single OP, HP and CQ0T (CT1ILT) & I3MLU
(IZ3EYZ) on #1 and #2 in Single OP, LP Europe.

Club competition after CW & SSB:

=== Club Competition (based on claimed scores) ===
Bavarian Contest Club (DL)                                     29,762,456
(53)
Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club (LY)                 8,238,563
(10)
Rhein Ruhr DX Association (DL)                                  8,014,269
(23)
Russian Contest Club (UA3)                                      7,974,117
(17)
World Wide Young Contesters (*)                                 7,651,658
(16)
Vrhnika Contesters (S5)                                         3,939,306
( 4)

Excellent #5 place!!!!

Thanks to WAEDC for this, I think they'll be rewarded with greater WWYC
activity in future!

There is still RTTY part of WAE and I hope we can improve that, dont we?
We are less then a milllion from #2 :-)

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX