[WWYC] WWYC teams in CQWW SSB

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Oct 20 18:58:36 EDT 2003

Hello people,

finnaly a message many of you have been waiting for, but I aint gonna give
you exactly what you need.. why? Because there's a need for suggestions on
team names and want to make a team with highest possible score..

This is the list of the guys that I've been talking to and are ready to
participate in team competition:

All Bands, High Power
MJ2Z op. M5RIC
OZ1AA
SM3W op. SM3WMV
LA6FJA
OE8CIQ (24 hrs)
OE8YDQ (24 hrs)

All Bands, Low Power
CQ0T op. CT1ILT
L44DX op. LW1DTZ
OT3R op. ON4CCP
9A7P op. 9A6XX
I3MLU op. IZ3EYZ
G0MTN
NR3X
LZ4UU
ON7BS
OH6GDX
DK0QQ op. DJ1YFK (max 500 q's)
N2NL (few hours)
M3PHP (10W, few hours)

Single Band, High Power
LX7I op. LX2AJ (40m)
9A1P op. 9A6NDX (15m)

Single Banders, Low Power
- none -

This means 21 WWYCers involved into a team game.

Please notify me if you changed something!
We need more players, to make it 5 teams!
3 more single banders wouldnt be bad!

I'm collecting team stuff informations untill Thursday morning so give a
hello to e-mail: info at wwyc.net or my personal e-mail.

73 for now,
Hrle - 9A6XX
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/