[WWYC] WWYC teams - final

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Oct 23 16:37:07 EDT 2003

So here we are. There are 23 guys in 5 teams after we lost OZ1AA & ON7BS.
Teams are put together based on the activity, equipment, expected score and
category.

Team 1:
Name: WWYC Ragchewers

CQ0T, G0MTN, MJ2Z, NR3X & SM3W

Members are all SOAB HP except CQ0T, but Felipe will probably hit the great
score with 100W from CT:

Team 2:
Name: WWYC Lids On Purpose

9A7P, I3MLU, L44DX, OT3R & SP1DID

Members are all SOAB LP.

Team 3:
Name: WWYC Showing off

KE9R, LA6FJA, OE8CIQ & OE8YDQ

All 4 members will work SOAB HP but only part time.

Team 4
Name: WWYC Singles

9A4D, 9A1P, LX7I & PY8AZT

All these guys will participate as a single op, single band - that's why
they are singles.

Team 5
Name: WWYC Die Hard

M3PHP, LZ4UU, OH6GDX, N2NL & DK0QQ

Name of this team says it all. These guys are brave and nuts.

This is it!
Thank you all, and if nothing will happen to equipment at 9A7P in the next
3-4 days hear you in the contest.

Good luck everybody and dont forget to work 9A7P!!!

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX