[WWYC] Lids!!

m5ric at talk21.com m5ric at talk21.com
Mon Oct 27 16:33:59 EST 2003

Hi all

Am sat in at Internet Café in Jersey at the moment, they have blocked all Java access tho, otherwise I would have joined the #wwyc channel too. Just checking cluster spots and killing some free time so thought I would send an email!

Decided to do Single band 15M in the end, sorry to those wanting MJ on other bands but nothing I could do about it. Near impossible to get and keep a frequency on Sunday so I spent most of my time S+P which resulted in a poor rate but some nice MULTS. Great to have 5J0X say "Thanks for the new one" :-)

Saturday was much better and nice to see the meter hit 230 for the last 60/min, shame this wasn't the case all day long :(

Thanks to those who called - SM3W, 9A7P, CQ0T, G0MTN, probably more but I can't remember. Will be looking at the log over the next few days.

Funny thing today(Monday), was CQing on 20M and a RK6 called me, I said "RK6XXX 59" he replied "MJ5RIC/P 59 16" lol!!

73 all

Rich

MJ5RIC/P - MJ2Z