[WWYC] Europe Sprint 2003

Franki at ON5ZO.be franki at on5zo.be
Wed Sep 24 18:05:31 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
> I'd like to make 2-3 teams to fight out between.
> Hrle - 9A6XX

Shoot, I can't make it this Fall! I really like CW Sprint and I had put it on my
agenda but something has come between. It was a difficult choice between CW Sprint
and the other ham-related event. If it didn't have anything to do with our hobby, I
would have done Sprint for sure but now it was a hard decision.
This means that any ON-call will be rare in CW Sprint htis year, unless ON4IT comes
alive (Dimitri, are you reading this?). He's a WWYC-lid too and a UFB CW OP so he can
count for WWYC credit.

As for Sprint SSB: you guys know how much I hate this mode!!!!   ;o)
I can make 130+ QSO's in CW Sprint, but only 50+ in SSB, with the same setup - this
says a lot! I'll probably get into it anyway, I'd like to work M3PHP on phone before
he converts to CW  ;o)

> - download the FREE software,
> You will find everything here: <http://www.qsl.net/eusprint>

Don't forget that the great freeware N1MMLogger also supports this contest! It isn't
listed on the official EU Sprint website although I asked...

73, have fun and... GO WWYC GO!

Franki ON5ZO