[WWYC] WWYC from YU6 in CQWW RTTY

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Sep 26 19:23:52 EDT 2003

I was asked to forward the message from YU6 (Montenegro contesters) that
will be operating in CQWW RTTY contest this weekend.

The very first RTTY operation from Montenegro will take place this
weekend during CQ WW contest. Operators are Sky Contest Club members
S56A, T95A, YT6A and WWYC 4N6NET, YU6ESC and YZ3CAO. We plan M2 HP category
from the hilltop Obosnik in Boka Kotorska bay.

Compliments to our Serbia & Montenegro friends and have fun.

Depending on the Bologna DX Meeting trip (still not sure if we'll go but I'm
ready) I will be active in the CQWW RTTY as well. Probably on sunday with
9A5AEI lid... hi

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX