[WWYC] Fwd: [UK-CONTEST] SD Contest Loggers now Freeware.

M0rhi at aol.com M0rhi at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 14:50:15 EDT 2004

Sorry to waste bandwidth for those who subscribe to both but it is quite
important news
Keep lidding it up
M0RHI
In a message dated 18/04/2004 19:48:25 GMT Daylight Time, paul at ei5di.com
writes:

This is  to let you know that all my loggers, both HF and VHF,
are now  freeware.

They are intended for single-op unassisted entries and  give
direct support for the major international contests and  most
European events, including all RSGB contests.

They  are:

SD  - Many HF Contests - Windows
SDV - Many  VHF Contests - DOS
SDI - IOTA Contest - Windows
SDX -  DXpeditions & Special Events - Windows
SDC - Commonwealth  Contest - DOS
SDU - UBA Contest - DOS

The Windows programs  run in text-mode, on any PC and all
versions of Windows.  They support  internal keying via serial
or parallel ports and external keying with  WinKey - via serial
ports.

I'm replacing the remaining DOS programs  with Windows versions,
and SDV is next in line.

The programs may be  downloaded from www.ei5di.com.  If you do
use them, please sign-up to  the SD-User mailing list to receive
setup information for upcoming events,  and to let me have
feedback and suggestions.

73,
Paul  EI5DI
UK-Contest mailing  list