[WWYC] TEST DE M0GMT

danny clapp m0gmt at postmaster.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 14:23:08 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I have had big problems with my e-mail account, so anything sent in the last few weeks on WWYC reflector or some things direct will have been lost.

If anyone sent me anything important which I have not replied to then please send it again.

Thanks Thomas OZ1AA for helping with setting up WWYC reflector for my e-mail again...

Also thanks to all that worked 3B9C, nice to work a lot of you myself.

73,

Danny. M0GMT.