[WWYC] EUHF Champ 9A7P(9A6XX) CW Only LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sun Aug 8 06:04:25 EDT 2004

Needed the dose of all bands contesting after a while! Thanks WWYCers for
some nice QSOs!

                    European HF Championship

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   32     0      20
   40:   45     0      25
   20:  173     0      53
   15:   79     0      33
   10:   27     0      19
---------------------------
Total:  356     0     150  Total Score = 52,950

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S - 2L Quad (10-20m), dipole 40/80m

Started with TS940 which I soon replaced with good old TS440S -
radiocontroled
and good CW filter.

Only 6 hours on the air - had to QRT right when 10/15m gave some signs of
life.
Lot of noise on low bands. Rain/lightning storms didnt help either.

Hopefully I'll have more time next weekend for WAE!
I'm sure US guys and girls will help the activity in WAE as EU does in ARRL
:-)

GO WWYC!
Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W