[WWYC] WAE CW comming up

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Aug 10 06:19:55 EDT 2004

DX Club Competition
Listing shows club, club score and number of entries in brackets.

Europe
Bavarian Contest Club (DL)                           32,259,660 (75)
Russian Contest Club (UA3)                            9,964,372 (22)
Rhein Ruhr DX Association (DL)                        8,812,759 (31)
World Wide Young Contesters (*)                       7,005,705 (18)
Latvian Contest Club (YL)                             5,891,538 (9)

Here is the list of the Club results from all 3 WAE contests in 2003. WWYC
made it 4th place in Club competition! Can we do it better? I hope we do. By
number of WWYC submissions in EUHFC I'm very optimistic about WAE.

This weekend there's WAE CW going on and I hope to see some of you in my log
as QSOs either as within QTCs.

Cluster is allowed for all in this contest so we might get on some cluster
all together for a chat or something?! Ideas for the cluster?

I'll be on 9a0dxc.cc.fer.hr 8000 if noone gives other ideas. I dont intend
to be on air 36 hours (lack of motivation this year) but I plan to be on for
quite a while.

As usuall, callsign will be 9A7P.

CU around boys and girls,

Hrle - 9A6XX