[WWYC] about 3v8bb

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:11:10 EDT 2004

Hello!

Thanks Chav but dont turn this debate into a "who is wrong and who is
rigth". I maybe overreacted alittle bit to Marios mail, I will admit that.

The first mail was sent out mainly as an example of how some people do
contesting. I am STRONGLY against it and the fact of the recording being
hilarious was another reason to post it. There is really no way to protect
that kind of behaviour. Some people has said to me "Its contesting, its the
way it is" and I dont buy that. Its almost (remember, almost) like the cop
saying "Ohh, he got robbed...well these things happen" and continue like
nothing happened.

Yes, in a contest the band is crowded and it can be hard to find a frequency
but it still doesnt give you the right to jump on clearely a strong stations
frequency and start CQing just to get a good and clear frequency that
somebody has been working hard to get.

This is NOT the way to do contesting, that is clearely what I am trying to
say! So DONT make this into a who is wrong and who is right debate!

And Mario, I dont hold a grugde at you, I am just putting my opinion in the
air and I hope you are a man enough (which I think you are) to handle me
expressing my opinion.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)