[WWYC] WWYC Meeting Video...

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Aug 24 05:08:37 EDT 2004

Yo people!

the great team of editors (9A8MM, 9A6NCM and The Lid) are slowly comming
towards the end of creating WWYC Meeting DVD.

We plan to have a premier show on Sunday in the 9A7P Club with a big party
following it as the final end of the WWYC Meeting!

If everything goes as expected by the end of next week DivX should be
somewhere on the Net. I'm looking for a person that is willing to help us
with around 700 MB space to upload that stuff.

Soon after we'll work on creating language subtittles so we hope some of you
are willing to translate subtittles that we do on english to your home
language. If you are please let me know about it as soon as possible!!! All
languages are welcome!

DVD will contain some other materials with our comments and some funny stuff
so it will be a bit richer then the version we plan to put out on the web.
Also we plan to send out DVD in the 2 CDs box with other CD containing all
pictures that we collected so far.

If you want to get the DVD as soon after we finish it costs for DVD is
around 2 euros in Croatia, almost 1 euro for normal good quality CD and
around 3 euros for post office costs to anywhere in Europe = total of 6
euros. If you want to have your double CD box with WWYC Meeting please send
that somehow to any of the 3 guys listed above as we're handling everything.
If you want you can send your own empty DVD & CD. If someone is willing to
distribute DVD to members around his country that's fine too. Let us know!

We want to spread this out as much as possible!
I think it will be worth to have this!

73, Hrle - 9A6XX