[WWYC] Re: Recording and language

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at sk2kw.se
Wed Aug 25 10:13:41 EDT 2004

Hello!

Well, not totally correct. I was beaming south the hole time (since I
powersplit with monobanders and tribander south), that is why the
explanation I got was a bit strange. But anyway, I think we have settled this
subject now. I belive that we all have some things to think about and
hopefully the results of all this internet spanking of eachother will turnout to
be something good in the end.

I am not pissed on anyone so feel free to call SM3W in the contests :-) I
guess we will see if I'll get the 3V8 multiplier in the future ;-)

And btw, the LY7Z thing was aimed to Andy as a joke.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)