[WWYC] Nominations - second release beta testing.

Dimitar, LZ5AZ lz5az at wwyc.net
Wed Dec 22 16:04:44 EST 2004

Hey all,

The nominations sys. is developed and the site is updated. Now I'm doing
some testing, but there's a problem with the speed of the server, so I
can't do my job properly. I beleive there's no bugs and it's working
fine, so you can post your nominations. There's little descripiton about
how's the system working so I think, it's not needed to re-write it here.

For this who alredy was nominated some peoples (there was 4 nominations
before upgrade), please post them again, because the applications were
deleted due to updateing of the structure of the database and the old
info didn't met the requirments. (Haha what a complicated description)

That's for now, I beleive you know that already but I'll repeat: if
there's any questions or there was an problems - just drop an mail.