[WWYC] Best wishes lidz!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Dec 24 11:33:38 EST 2004

Hey everybody,

I want to thank everyone for a brilliant year 2004. It has been the best
year for me in amateur radio world, had a great time meeting and talking to
many of you on the air. Contesting turned into different dimension to me,
with all the "LID" hellos on the air, nice words followed with a lot of
beer! Some of you, as well as whole WWYC turned to into a big part of my
life! Believe me, WWYC and all these young people really reward all the hard
work given into it - it's a big happiness and friendship! THANK YOU ALL!

Therefore for the coolest contest club I wish all the very best in 2005, for
it to become cooler, bigger and more important producing many young
contesters and great people as it has been in the past 5 years!

See you in Poland in 2005!

Now, let's rock da Christmas!

Hrle - 9A6XX - Proud 2 B LID!