[WWYC] In memoriam HA3NS Sprint

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Wed Feb 18 16:06:54 EST 2004

Hi guys,

In memoriam to the mentor of many HA hams, Jan HA3NS, Radioclub Szekszard
(better known as HA3KNA) will start the In memoriam HA3NS Sprint. Jan HA3NS
was the elmer and idol of many of us in HA, a great CW enthousiast and the
one who made the most I think to promote friendship through radio.

It will be just a short sprintcontest you youngsters happen to like so much,
thus please join in. I attached what we made up as rules and I hope many of
you can make it despite the short notice.

Get the party started, 73

OF Zoli HA1AG