[WWYC] WWYC contest or party?

Greg Fox ke9r at ke9r.com
Sun Jan 11 19:53:37 EST 2004

Defintely think a contest inside a contest is the best idea. From
trying to plan a WWYC only contest a while ago, I realize all the
issues with log checking, scheduling, and motivation. To lay it
inside a already established contest is certainly the way to go.
Sort of like the HF Collegiate Championships in the ARRL SS.

It's hard, however to figure out a way to make us stick out. In
the NA QSO Parties you can do this by using a common name, but
it's hard to do in a CQ WW type event.

I'm up for brainstorming ideas and certainly would participate.

73 Greg/KE9R