[WWYC] Voice software

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at bredband.net
Tue Jan 20 15:15:23 EST 2004

Hello lids!

We have been using Skype for a while but now I have found a
better software. I have started a server on my linux machine which
makes it possible for us to take part in multi chats.

Go to http://www.ventrilo.com and download the client software.
After that you create an own user and try to connect to:
sm3wmv.shacknet.nu
port: the default one, think it is 3784

the password to be able to access the server is : lids

You are free to join. The server is running 24 hours per day and
such things as vox etc is supported by the software. I like it a lot
more than Skype since you can join a channel on my server and
chat with the people in it. You can also chat in the same kind of
way like in IRC...

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)