[WWYC] After meeting...

Lukasz Komsta luke at ariadna.cd
Wed Jul 28 16:38:06 EDT 2004

Dear Lids,

We have arrived at home today at 0:30. We would like to thank all
organizing commitee very much. These days were really fantastic.

Some friend have told me a sentence, which I have strongly remembered.
He said "Ham radio is not contesting, is not antennas, is not a
technical knowledge, even is not a radio contact. Ham radio is something
in your heart". This meeting was proof to that sentence. We are from
different countries, speaking in different languages, eating different
meals, having different sense of humor, being younger or older, student
or teacher, but there is something in our heart - ham spirit, which
joins us into one team of lids. Thank you all for that fantastic days!

I have put small gallery of pictures taken by our digital camera at
http://www.radioam.net/sp8ycb/gallery/wwyc04. Tomorrow I will receive
classic paper photos from my "big" camera and send them with digital
pics to Hrle.

With our best regards,

Kate SP8MED with Magda (sister)
Luke SP8QED