[WWYC] Beers (Was: CQWW Committee)

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Sun Jun 13 04:11:41 EDT 2004

> so let's have a test, which are you're 5 favourite beers? reply to me
> personally and I will write an article about beer in next newsletter. Then
> we see how much different beers wwyc'ers like. Old Farts over 30 who read
> wwyc mailing-list can also participate .)

Well, I reply to list instead.

My current Top10 is:

1. Westvleteren Abt 12 (ON)
2. Guinness Stout (EI)
3. Kozel Cerny (OK)
4. Caffreys Irish Stout (GI)
5. Westmalle Tripel (ON)
6. Plevnan Barley Wine (OH)
7. Beamish Irish Stout (EI)
8. Baltika 6 Porter (UA1)
9. Plevnan Stout (OH)
10. Weltenburger Kloster Asam Bock (DL)

But I have to say differences are very small and there are seven other beers
with same score than #10.
As I am keeping book of everything, I have done it with beers too. This year
I have sampled 336 different beers from 31 different countries in 7
different countries :)

73, Timo OH1NOA
Old Fart, Radiosporter and BeerGeek
http://ham.bonoa.net