[WWYC] FN 2004

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Jun 15 07:08:55 EDT 2004

Hey people,

talked to DK1MM few days ago and we came into a conclusion that WWYC could
meet around BCC booth on 25th July, Friday at around 16:00 utc!

So all of you that are going to FN be there or be square!

At this moment 9A WWYCers there will be my dear lid Patrick, 9A5AEI and
the-bitchy-me 9A6XX staying at 9A HQ tent!

As I'm informed from some people all those that are under 27 will be able to
have free sleeping place (with sleeping bags) in A6 hall - where ever that
is! Unconfirmed info!

Also dont miss WWYC presentation at Contest Forum on Saturday, 26th at 10
am!

CU in Germany!
Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W