SV: [WWYC] DX Meeting Norway

Teemu [SMØWKA] teemu at sm0wka.com
Thu Mar 4 00:08:09 EST 2004

I agree with you zoli, the beer is very much expensive in sweden as
well. A beer cost atleast 2.5 Euros in sweden, I guess you can get that
cheap 1.3 beer if you get it at a student gathering or something ;-)

The next time you get here i will buy you one!

73 de Teemu SM0WKA

Ps fooled around abit for some 2,5 hrs in the UBA contest, with a 250 Q
result, will try harder next year to squeeze it into my contest plan for
the year. Ds