[WWYC] RDXC & TR-Log

Rolf T Salme rolf.salme at telia.com
Wed Mar 17 10:08:23 EST 2004

Teemu,

I have done just that.

I have sent a copy of the RUSSIAN.DOM file to the
RDXC Committee together with my observations
as to what discrepancies there might be, asking
the organizers kindly to give us a hand.

Although the RDXC provides its own software, I
presume that they are also interested in supporting
users of other programs.

If they can find the time to update the file, I think that
the TR-Log people can also find the time to distribute
it in time.

73,
Rolf
SM5MX, ex. XV9SW etc