[WWYC] SP DX Contest 2004 and LX

sarajevo at poczta.onet.pl sarajevo at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Mar 26 15:50:04 EST 2004

Lids and gentlemen,

some additional news abt SPDX contest. I got information from the organisers
that there will be a special plaque founded for the best non-SP station in
SOTB (single operator three bands) cathegory, for <30 aged operators. It
means - for WWYCers ;). What can I advice (and what is recommended also :))
is to work more than three bands and choose the best ones, sending other
QSOs as checklog.

Our club team with friends from SP6 and SP7 will be active as LX5A in the
contest. We're leaving to LX this Wednesday (31.03) and staying more or less
a week there. If anyone would be in the area, let me know :). (QTH is Wiltz
town.)

73, Donata HNK

http://www.contest.spdxc.org.pl/reg/reg_g.html