[WWYC] OH6GDX WPX SSB

Patrik Willför h78267 at UWasa.fi
Sun Mar 28 23:53:36 EST 2004

Here's my result, not very good, but I had a lot of other stuff to do this
weekend too... The lack of qsos on 160m and 20m are because my current
license doesn't allow me to work there....

          160M    80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    EU       0     13     34      0     65      3     115    75.2
    AS       0      0      1      0     23      3      27    17.6
    AF       0      0      0      0      9      0       9     5.9
    SA       0      0      0      0      2      0       2     1.3

Also Saturday was spoiled as the AP8A didn't work as I wanted it to work +
that 70cm of aluminium has come down from the top, so on 80m it was kind
of hopeless... For Sunday I got my tuner, so I tuned and got 100w into the
antenna (but no idea how much came back).. that helped a bit, tnx to all
the WWYC'ers I qsoed with.

We were also at oh6a qth for a while on Saturday/Sunday, so I worked as
oh6a a bit when I was there. oh6a seems to have about 30 qsos in their
logs...

cheers & cu in coming contests
Patlid
oh6gdx