[WWYC] OMs of wwYC and club calls

Grzegorz SQ4NR sq4nr at wp.pl
Fri May 14 15:04:12 EDT 2004

Hi All !!!

We had no so nice thing here at our 'yard'. I'm really confused writing
about this thing.
A month and a half ago one of Polish contesters (SP1NQN ) enrol at WWYC. But
unfortunately he is over 40 yrs. old but he intentionaly wrote false date of
his birth. I don't know if it was a joke or something but it terrified me.
Someone broke ham-sporit rules to get into the club.
After our reaction he withdraw and asked to remowe him from the club list.

The second thing that worry WWYCers in SP is entering WWYC list with club
calls. We have one SP club call SP9YNM in the list. Is it OK?

What should we do to avoid those situations in future? How to remove enters
from our list not upseting the numbering order?

73
Greg SQ4NR