[WWYC] WWYC and Dayton

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sun May 16 12:51:48 EDT 2004

Same is going on here in Europe. I'm really amazed how big support we have
all around - it's more that we cant handle it?! Reading what KL9A wrote WWYC
is turning into what I wished for many years to happen! WWYC will play nice
role in contesting future - it's new and fresh form in hamradio. It's not
just contesting! It's fun!

Bad news is comming only from ourselves. Unfortunatly Newsletter for this
month will probably be joined with June's issue since there was lack of
materials. Now it's getting better and it's going to be a double one in June
I hope!

Please someone who has been in Dayton write a story and you all put some
pictures so we can see them!

Hrle - 9A6XX