[WWYC] Re: [CQ-Contest] WWYC at Dayton

Anthony Brooks wm3t at wm3t.com
Tue May 18 16:25:36 EDT 2004

I agree.  I was simply asking a question and decided to add in my
number.  Whoopy-Doo.

Maybe I should have started another thread, but oh-well.  I get thrown
into the "debate" for asking a simple question, I have something for
that.  If you are going to reply to me, do it direct, I have gotten too
busy for the BS and am going to be  bouncing wwyc at contesting.com at my MTA.

Thank you and have a good day!

73 de
Anthony Brooks, WM3T
Ham Radio Forums Hosted by WM3T at http://www.wm3t.com/BBS
Maintainer of the WSJT 2M Standings at http://www.wm3t.com/wsjt
"Open Your Mind, Use Open Source"

Adam S Hoffman AF4QZ wrote:

>I think that everyone has missed the point of Fred's original post
>completely. It was not to flame a debate on who came first, who's a member,
>or whatever. He simply wrote it in the hopes that it will reach potential
>members to join our ranks.
>
>I don't even know my member number, and frankly don't care, but the fact is
>I'm proud to be a member of the WWYC and hope it the best of success in the
>future.
>
>73
>
>Adam AF4QZ
>www.we4yl.com
>
>**Anthony, sorry about the first email, I just hit "reply" instead of "reply
>all" **

believed to be clean.