[WWYC] TO SM3WMV

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed May 19 01:45:53 EDT 2004

I got all this as a joke?! Somebody did not?! :-)

We can divide members into lot of groups. If dividing group by rights that
their members have we are all equal. Other dividings can be made by our
heads.. for me people that give more for the Club are not equal (same) as
others that are just "on the paper"... anyway we function great with this
liberal, slightly anarchical type of organisation.

Now seriously, we should have more YLs :-)

Hrle - 9A6XX

p.s. Those Old Farts that hang out on #wwyc should've learned by now that
they are still WWYCers (We Were Young Contesters).