[WWYC] CQWW SSB 9A7P(9A6XX) SOAB LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Nov 1 09:15:05 EST 2004

Lotsa WWYC worked! Thank you ALL! Sometimes guys on #wwyc and QSOs with lidz
I know are the only things that keeps me rollin'!

Had excellent start but then like something came and switched down the QSO
counter! 200k better then last year but I couldnt use SO2R to the level it
should've been used because I havent had a lot chance for CQing! Plus my DVK
wasnt as good as I wanted. Oh well I can be happy there's a lot of things
that can be made in future!

Hrle - 9A6XX

>                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB
>
> Call: 9A7P
> Operator(s): 9A6XX
> Station: 9A7P
>
> Class: SOAB LP
> QTH: Pazin
> Operating Time (hrs): 44
> Radios: SO2R

>   160:   21     4       18
>    80:  367     7       55
>    40:  144    14       61
>    20:  598    27       97
>    15:  443    24       86
>    10:  390    29       87
> ------------------------------
> Total: 1963   105      404  Total Score = 1,765,711
>
> Club: Worldwide Young Contesters
>
> Comments:
>
> TS940 & TS440
> 2L Quad (20-10m), dipoles 40/80m
>
> In 14 hours I reached 1000 Q's, spent next 30 to work another 950 Q's!
>
> Dissapointed with 80m totals - low bands in general are getting more QRMed
from
> year to year. Working a QSO on 40m is a thrill!
>
> For next cases like this I need to install 160m antenna and better prepare
DVK.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/