[WWYC] Hi Lids!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Nov 6 11:53:03 EST 2004

This is a very good example for all others that join the Club!

Thanks a lot Gerard, was pleasure reading your mail and I'm sure you'll find
some space in some UK YC gang operations in future!

Thanks for the QSO in Ukraine DX Contest this weekend Gerard.
I was on air just a bit as 9A7P.

73 all, Hrle - 9A6XX