[WWYC] CQWW CW Plans

David Mueller n2nl at www.n2nl.net
Wed Nov 24 08:48:43 EST 2004

I've received special authorization to participate this weekend as well.  Due
to current operations, I've had to stay QRT the entire deployment until now.

N2NL/MM - Zone 7
I'm good for QSO points and the zone.  In the slight possibility we QSY to a
new location, I might be signing a different zone.  I'll be weak - low power,
mobile hamstick antennas for 40-10m mounted on the top deck, about 15M above
the water line.

See everyone on!
73, Dave N2NL/MM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:10:25 -0500, Chris Hurlbut wrote