[WWYC] CQWW CW OZ1AA

OZ1AA thomas at oz1aa.com
Tue Nov 30 07:43:33 EST 2004

Hey WWYC

Great to back at OZ7YY for THE contest. Nice job Fab! Those QRP kids are
dangerous when you give them amplifiers. And then there is Toni OH2UA @ OH0B
who makes more QSOs single band 40 than me running all bands. I have more
multipliers though ;-)

Nice to work so many WWYC'ers. A few years ago I would have made a list
of worked WWYC'ers but with 500+ members that just doesn't seem possible
anymore...

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OZ1AA
Operator(s): OZ1AA
Station: OZ7YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Denmark
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  299    10       45
   80:  740    16       69
   40:  648    27       88
   20:  633    30       78
   15:  493    28       81
   10:  138    22       59
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Even without the 10 meter pile ups CQWW CW is still so much fun.

Thanks again to OZ7YY for the use of the station.

Rig 1: Icom IC-781 + Collins 30S-1
Rig 2: Icom IC-735 + 500 W FET

160: GP + dipole
80: GP + dipole