[WWYC] EU Sprint CW 9A7P(9A6XX) LP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sat Oct 9 17:15:34 EDT 2004

It was nice time in Sprint. Not as many WWYCers as in SSB part but still
enough LIDs on the air. We're thinking about new name for next Sprints...
season 2005 might be signed with BEER nickname as DJ1YFK suggested or maybe
YL names... ! We'll see! Thanks for 2004 Sprint QSOs!

Hrle - 9A6XX

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   51     0:55
   40:   68     1:20
   20:   68     1:45
Total:  187   Total Score = 187

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS440S - 2L Quad 20m, dipole 40, dipole 80m

Too much time on 20m, too much noise on 40m and too many missed stations.

For away from breaking personal best but might be #1 LP?!

Hrle - 9A6XX