[WWYC] EU Sprint CW HG3G(HA3LN)

Csaba NAGY HA3LN ha3ln at freemail.hu
Mon Oct 11 03:14:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

Pfff... was hard!
Here's my score:

    80:   55    1:00
    40:   63    1:30
    20:   60    1:30
---------------------
Total:  178

Notes:

- this was also first time on CW
- I've never muddled with a software as much as
   this time. DL2NBU was not working perfectly on

   my computer but maybe my computer shall be the
   bad. In SP mode I couldn't send whole report
   only the calls and name. I had to straight
   keying the serial. :-[ ...took long time.
- Mr. ILIYAGETZOV! :-] Thanks for the nice name!
- I had to realize my good old FT-250 is not
   sufficient for serious contesting. There's no
   enough output to drive the amp, I hear 3kHz wide
   in the band, imagine how good on 40m CW. But
   it's still working.

Many thanks for the WWYC qsos but it's true were
fewer than SSB.

Grats for LP guys especially who beats me... :-]

I think my next event will be CQ-WW-DX CW with the
"Team of LIDs" @9A9D. Christa was getting angry
when she realized: "I'll go to contesting again."
:-]

All the best!

73!
Csaba HA3LN / HG3G   ...the LID