[WWYC] WWYC-Newsletter: Articles wanted!

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Mon Oct 18 13:17:53 EDT 2004

Hello YCs,

the deadline for submissions for the November-Newsletter is approaching (12 days to go!). If you've got anything to contribute (pictures, articles, contest-writeups, ...), please do so by contacting one of the editors, Hrle/9A6XX (9a6xx at wwyc.net) or me (mail at fkurz.net)! You'll also regularly find us in #wwyc at irc.worldirc.org as usual.

With more than 500 members in the club now, it would be a shame if we didn't get enough stuff together to produce an interesting Newsletter!

73, Fabian
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * http://fkurz.net/