[WWYC] CQWW SSB this weekend

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Oct 25 06:29:27 EDT 2004

yep, I wondered who of the finns goes to EA8ZS. OH5JOC not?!

cool, anyway this will be one pleasant weekend again, specialy if condx
holds up!

For those that dont know RSGB HF Convention was going on this weekend.
Such gathering cant go without WWYCers
http://rhilid.plus.com/public/temp/hfc/100_1049.JPG
OE8CIQ, OE8YDQ, M0BLF, DJ9AO, M3PHP, M0CLW

CUL,
Hrle - 9A6XX